Cerus Covid-19 Response
Learn about what we’re doing to keep you healthy and safe
The safety of our members and our team is extremely important to us. That’s why we’ve taken a meticulous approach to our protocols and safety measures. We’re proud to continue to serve our community in a responsible way.
We closely follow Colorado State Health Guidelines along with CDC recommendations to create our policy and procedures.
- We redesigned our facility to allow for social distancing on machines and workout areas.
- Our classes are socially distanced and minimize all multi-touch.
- We request frequent hand cleaning at 8 locations within the gym along with every restroom.
- We limit open training slots and class size.
Cerus Staff Requirements
- Our staff wears masks 100% of the time.
- Our staff is required to take temperature checks and a COVID questionnaire before entry.
- Our staff re-cleans items used by members each class.
- Our staff cleans multiple zones of the gym every hour on the hour when our gym is open.
- Our members are each required to clean the items the used at the completion of their workout via our self cleaning stations.
- We use a hospital grade virucide in all our cleaning solutions.
- We complete a daily deep clean of the facility including all floors.
- We redesigned to have dedicated entry and exit doors to limit cross traffic.
- We implemented a CO2 monitor to ensure air quality is the same as open air.
- We have a contactless reservation and check in system.
- We limit facility capacity per state and county guidelines.